ILX Group plc - About Us
ILX Group plc (ILX), is a software enabled Best Practice training company. ILX provides flexible training and consulting services in programme and project management, IT service management and business finance through a blend of multi-media e-Learning, games and simulations, mobile learning, traditional classroom training, practical workshops and coaching. The AIM quoted company delivers services aligned to industry best practice of the Cabinet Office and the Association for Project Management, primarily in PRINCE2, MSP and ITIL. All of its training materials and quality systems are accredited (as appropriate) by The APM Group, the Association for Project Management (APM), the BCS, the Chartered institute for IT (formerly ISEB), the British Standards Institute (BSI), the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
To date, ILX Group has trained over 500,000 people across 97 countries.
- Best Practice for Programme, Project and IT (ITIL) Service Management, to include strategic programme and project management consulting solutions, instructor-led training, e-learning and new course development.
- Financial awareness through both e-learning and instructor-led training.
- The development of bespoke training courses through e-learning and instructor-led training, for large-scale IT migration and transformation projects.
Founded in 1988, ILX has over 5,000 corporate clients across 97 countries and includes those in local and national government, the public sector and commercial businesses across all sectors. The company has offices in the UK, Middle East, Holland, Scandinavia, Australia and the USA.
* ILX Group is the world's number one provider of PRINCE2 training selling more PRINCE2 examinations than any other accredited training provider during the full calendar year 2009 - based upon official APM Group statistics.
- 20 years of experience
We are the right people to guide you through your training programme.
- Unbeatable e-learning
Have you seen our e-learning? If not you really should take a look. ILX's in-house developed e-learning is renowned in the industry as the best you can buy.
- Comprehensive support
Our client support strategy ensures that our team of dedicated support staff make sure that every client learning programme is a success.
- Widest range of delivery options
ILX offers the best e-learning, blended learning and mobile learning in the industry as well as traditional classroom open courses and on-site training.
Our vision is to transform the way the world learns.
Our aim is to make learning fun and effective. We do this through the development of a range of software products which include interactive multimedia e-learning, games, and simulations. These are delivered as distance learning, as on-line learning, on hand-held devices such as the iPhone, and as a complement to more traditional tutor-led events.
What We Believe
Our values shape everything we do at ILX, both corporately and as individual employees.
- We bring enthusiasm, energy and belief to any task that we do.
- Our customers can expect products and service of the highest quality.
- We hire employees who love what they do.
- We think positively.
Making a difference
- We produce a measurable, positive outcome.
- We challenge the status quo to develop and produce innovative products that improve the experiences of our customers.
- Our employees are empowered to experiment in and develop their individual areas of responsibility as they see fit, and will go that extra mile to ensure goals are met.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
- We look to develop long term relationships with customers, where we consider ourselves part of their team working towards their goals.
- Employees form strong relationships based on trust and respect, and ideas are shared and discussed freely.
- We recognise that individual performance and achievement is often only possible with the support and assistance of colleagues.
- We take collective responsibility and accountability.
- We are responsive to the needs of customers and colleagues alike, and take pride in our environment, our team and our achievements.
Obrar, a subsidiary of ILX Group Plc
Obrar is the ILX Group’s corporate consulting division.
Obrar specialises in Customer Experience, Customer Services and customer systems technology deliveries and has built up an enviable reputation as one of the market leaders across the UK and Europe within this specialised area.
To date, Obrar has implemented some of the largest contact centre environments and has significant skills around the people, process and technology deliveries involved with these types of implementations. Some of its clients include Direct Line Group, Vodafone UK, Vodafone Ireland, Orange, T-Mobile, O2, Firstsource, Barclays, Hawksford International, Think Money and RR Donnelly.