As technology becomes integrated into most business models, cyberattacks are a major threat to most workplaces. This makes cyber security a top priority for most major businesses. But what is it exactly? Well, cyber security is the application of technologies, processes and controls to protect systems, networks, programmes, devices and data from unauthorised exploitation or attacks. Common types of cyberattacks include phishing, ransomware, malware and formjacking.
Businesses need to be vigilant when it comes to online safety. Cybe attacks can lead to severe consequences such as reputational damage (which can lead to loss of customers, sales and profits), loss of data and significant financial costs. These financial costs can be in the form of repairing affected systems, networks and devices as well as incurring fines for inadequate cyber security. So, it's easy to see why businesses are keen to invest in people that have the skills to help protect their business.
By taking an online cybersecurity course, you can learn to protect your organisation—and add valuable knowledge to your IT skillset.
- Fully online cyber security training
- Ideal for IT professionals and mid or C-level managers
- Includes industry case studies and examples
Why learn Cyber Security?
In today's fast-moving digital landscape, cyber security is an essential consideration in all aspects of IT operations. Cyber security knowledge can be a valuable tool in your management skillset—or a pathway to a new career.
Taking the ILX cyber security course online will help you understand current threats, safeguard against attacks and deal with incidents when they happen.
Who can benefit from our online Cyber security course?
Our courses are ideal for IT professionals looking to expand their skillset or work towards specialising in cybersecurity. They're also a good fit for mid or C-level managers who want to gain an awareness of cyber threats.
What's covered in our Cyber Security training courses?
We have a selection of courses to suit your needs. If you're just starting out, The cyber security training for beginners covers everything you need to start dealing with cyber threats in a professional context:
- Cyber security fundamentals
- Enterprise architecture and components
- Information system governance and risk assessment
- Incident management
What skills will you gain from our online courses on Cyber Security?
Our courses are designed to give you practical skills that you can start applying immediately:
- Identify software vulnerabilities and determine appropriate solutions
- Counteract a variety of different threats
- Understand risk management processes and key risk performance indicators
- Create an information security programme for your organisation
- Fight off such as ransomware, malware, spyware, phishing, and other attacks
Why choose us for your Cyber Security training?
- Learn at your own pace. Our cyber security training course for beginners is fully remote, allowing you to learn in your own time.
- Access the materials for 12 months. Revisit the training materials to refresh your memory.
Book your Cyber Security for beginners course
Introduction to Cyber Security
Learn the fundamental principles and concepts of Cyber Security in this 12-hour course. Understand the practices, processes, and technologies you need to secure your network.