IT service management (ITSM) is how IT teams manage the end-to-end delivery of IT services to customers. This service includes all the processes and activities to design, create, deliver and maintain IT services. ITSM is hugely beneficial to businesses as it allows them to manage change effectively by focusing on standardised, repeatable, and accountable processes. This can result in increased staff productivity, reduced risk, and potentially higher customer satisfaction rate.
Organisations around the world use the ITIL framework to improve the way they serve customers and internal teams. It is an adaptable and flexible framework for creating, designing, managing, and continually improving digitally enabled products and services. By taking the ITIL course, you gain a practical skill that’s valued in a wide range of industries.
- Browse e-learning, virtual classroom, and in-person courses
- Choose from ITIL 4 Foundation and advanced ITIL 4 courses
- Take mock ITIL 4 exams for extra confidence
Service Management courses for IT managers and business professionals
When you’re looking to improve your service management skills, ITIL training is the gold standard. ITIL 4 is an adaptable and flexible framework for creating, designing, managing, and continually improving digitally enabled products and services.
However, ITIL 4 is not solely used in IT; it equips you to improve service delivery across multiple departments in your organisation. It is particularly useful in a customer-service-based management system, as it helps organisations manage risk, improve customer and user experience, drive business strategy, embrace digital transformation and enable business change.
Accordingly, ITIL certifications are a great choice for IT professionals, businesspeople, operations professionals, graduates, and executives. ITIL qualifications are valued in a wide range of industries, from IT to healthcare to finance.
What do our ITIL 4 training courses cover?
Our service management training courses are comprised of six certifications that start with the ITIL 4 Foundation certification. These certifications are designed to aid those working in IT or digital roles. After you complete the ITIL 4 Foundation certification, what you move on to next depends on your current role or your future aspirations for your career. Discover more about them below:
- ITIL 4 Foundation: This certification will provide you with the key concepts and common language of ITSM. It teaches you the fundamental concepts and terminology used in the ITIL 4 framework for enabling the creation, delivery and improvement of digitally enabled products and services. Once you certify, you should be able to:
- Key concepts such as the four dimensions of service management, the service value system, the service value chain and the seven guiding principles
- Learn how IT and digital services can be more efficient in the digital era
- Increase efficiency and speed by understanding value streams
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): This certification looks at the cultural and team management aspects involved in processes and how to incorporate these into end-to-end value streams. Once you certify, you should be able to:
- Plan resources into value streams
- Create an effective workflow using prioritisation approaches
- Understand Agile, DevOps and other ways of working to improve communication between teams
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): This certification helps you take a customer-centric approach to the creation, development and management of digital products and services. It enables you to create value through effective service management that will meet stakeholder needs. Once you certify, you should be able to:
- Equip you with stakeholder management tools
- Learn effective communication techniques
- Understand how to integrate customer and user experience design and customer journey mapping
- ITIL 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT (HVIT): This certification gives you an understanding of how digital organisations and operating models function in high-velocity and highly automated environments, and how it focuses on the delivery of products and services to gain maximum value. Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Migrate to Lean, Agile and DevOps ways of working
- Break down silos between development and operations teams
- Demonstrate how to integrate the digital product lifecycle
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): This certification will provide you with the practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement and drive change with minimal disruption. Upon gaining this certification, you should be able to:
- Improve culture through organisational change programmes
- Use effective communication to build collaborative teams
- Measure progress through the use of OKRs, CSFs and KPIs
- ITIL 4 Leader: Digital IT Strategy (DITS): This certification looks at the cultural and team management aspects involved in the process and helps professionals align the overall business strategy with ITIL 4 practices for your digital services. When gaining this certification, you should be able to:
- Design and implement a successful digital strategy
- Understand how strategy impacts the design, delivery and support of services within the service value chain
- Ensure the business remains relevant to customers
Book your Service Management training course today
Get your ITIL foundation certification here or take advanced ITIL courses for specific service management roles.
Our ITIL courses are designed by experienced experts who have personally applied the framework in multiple businesses. E-learning, virtual classroom and in-person classroom options are available, along with practice exams.