Cloud is essentially the provision of software applications and databases that are run on virtual servers and accessed by multiple users through the Internet.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the market leaders and provides cloud computing solutions to 1.45M businesses globally. AWS has over 200 products across categories including storage, networking and content delivery, analytics and machine learning.
What will you learn on our AWS Cloud Architect Learning Path?
This learning path will teach you about one of the top three cloud platforms, AWS. It is structured in two steps, and then there are three electives – here’s an outline of each step:
Step 1 – AWS Technical Essentials:
this step will introduce you to the fundamentals of the AWS cloud platform and teach you the terminologies, concepts, benefits and deployment options. You’ll also learn about the AWS management console, understand AWS security measures, storage, and database options; and gain expertise in web services such as EC2. By the end of this step, you’ll be able to:
- Navigate the AWS management console
- Differentiate AWS storage options and create Amazon S3 buckets
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- And more…
Step 2 – AWS Solutions Architect:
In this step, learners will be taught how to design, plan, and
scale AWS implementations using over 70 cloud computing services. This step is also aligned with the latest AWS exam featuring Amazon designated best practices. On completion of this step, you’ll be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- And more…
After all steps have been completed in line with the required criteria, learners will receive a ‘Certificate of Achievement’. As part of the learning path, learners will also have access to these three electives:
- AWS Developer Associate
- AWS Database Migration
- AWS SysOps Associate
How is the learning path delivered?
The AWS Cloud Architect Learning Path is delivered digitally using:
- Online self-learning: consisting of videos and quizzes
- Live interactive classes: via virtual classrooms with live interaction and monitoring
- Hands-on experience: through final assessment, project work and virtual labs
Why should individual employees and/or teams book this learning path?
Training in this learning path will enable learners to:
- Acquire knowledge of AWS cloud architecture and security measures
- Upskill, reskill or cross-skill in cloud – a highly in-demand skill globally
- Boost your employability prospects with organisations who partner with AWS or within AWS itself
- And more…
Visit ILX.com to learn more and book training