About the course
Accredited by the APM Group, the two-day AgilePM Practitioner course aims help prepare delegates for the AgilePM Practitioner examination.The Practitioner level qualification aims to measure whether those that pass the examination have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation. This course prepares you for the examination which is undertaken on the last day of the course.
The Practitioner classroom course is a two-day workshop.
You must hold one of the following qualifications in order to be eligible to take the Practitioner examination:
- AgilePM Foundation certificate, or
- DSDM Foundation certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner certificate
By the end of the Practitioner element of the course you should be able to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of agile products produced during an agile project in a given scenario
- Apply the following agile techniques in a project situation:
- Facilitated workshops
- MoSCoW prioritisation
- Iterative development
- Identify the agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an agile project which are specific to an agile project
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an agile project
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an agile project from a given scenario
This is an intensive two-day course that includes:
- All accompanying course material
- The cost of the AgilePM Practitioner examination (the exam is taken within the duration of the course)
Important: Please note you will require a copy of the AgilePM handbook for the AgilePM Practitioner course and exam. This is not included in the purchase price. Should you wish to purchase the manual you can add it to your shopping cart once you have selected your chosen date.
This qualification is aimed at:
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
Practitioner exam format
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book examination (restricted to the official manual only)
How you take your exam
You will take the Practitioner exam in the classroom on the final day of the workshop.
Welcome to ILX Group video links
Click on a video link below to find out more about ILX Group and
PRINCE2 training services.