Cloud is essentially the provision of software applications and databases that are run on virtual servers and accessed by multiple users through the Internet.
Microsoft Azure is the second largest provider of cloud computing solutions, after AWS. There are reportedly around 0.5M customers worldwide. In 2021, Microsoft featured in the 'Leader' Quadrant in the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Services. Ahead of Google, but just behind AWS.
What will you learn on our Azure Cloud Architect Learning Path?
This learning path will teach you about the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. It is structured in three steps, and then there is one elective – here’s an outline of each step:
Step 1 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals:
this step covers the main principles of cloud computing and how they have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. It will also teach you about Azure services, security, privacy, compliance, trust, pricing, and support. By the end of this step, you’ll be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Describe Azure storage
- Describe Azure AD
- And more…
Step 2 – Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104:
this step will help you, if you’re looking to become an Azure administrator working in a larger team implementing a cloud infrastructure within an organisation. Learners implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, and governance. On completion of this step, you’ll be able to:
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Implement backup and recovery
- Automate deployment of virtual machines by using Azure Resource Manager templates
- And more…
Step 3 – Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions AZ:305:
this step is perfect for you, if you’re looking to start your career as an Azure Cloud Solutions Architect, as it will teach you how to design cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure. At the end of this step, you’ll be able to:
- Design a solution for logging and monitoring
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design a data storage solution for relational data
After all steps have been completed in line with the required criteria, learners will receive a ‘Certificate of Achievement’. As part of the learning path, learners will also have access to one elective:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate AZ:204
How is the learning path delivered?
The Azure Cloud Architect Learning Path is delivered digitally using:
- Online self-learning: consisting of videos and quizzes
- Live interactive classes: via live virtual classrooms and live interaction and monitoring
- Hands-on experience: through final assessment, project work and virtual labs
Why should individual employees and/or teams book this learning path?
Training in this learning path will enable learners to:
- Gain a solid understanding of cloud and Microsoft Azure platform concepts and terminology
- Acquire knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and security measures
- Boost your employability prospects as a Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect
- And more…
Visit ILX.com to learn more and book training