How can PRINCE2® 7TH Edition benefit you?
PRINCE2® is one of the most widely used project management methodologies globally. It provides individuals and organisations with an adaptable and structured approach for managing different projects of many sizes, complexities and scope.
If you’re already working in project management, or even if you’re just starting out, this a great certification to add to your CV – it will increase your employability and highlight your commitment to professional development.
Types of projects that can be managed using PRINCE2 include business process improvement, construction projects, product development, research and development (R&D) projects.
What will I learn?
During your PRINCE2 7th Edition Foundation course you will learn about:
- Key project management concepts, including the integrated elements of PRINCE2: principles, people, practices, processes and the project context
- The characteristics of a project, why project management is useful, and the features and benefits of PRINCE2
- How the PRINCE2 principles can be tailored and applied
- The concepts of the people integrated element, and why people are so important in delivering successful projects
- About the 7 practices, how they are applied and how the key management products support each one, including the ‘sustainability management approach’ which is required for the ‘business case’ practice
- The objectives and purpose of the PRINCE2 processes
During your PRINCE2 7th Edition Practitioner course you will learn about:
- How you can apply the PRINCE2 principles within a project context
- People management, including whether an approach to leadership and management of teams for a project, and the key management products that support the people integrated element, including the ‘change management approach’
- How you can apply and tailor the PRINCE2 practices, and how the key management products support each one, including the ‘commercial management approach’ which is required for the ‘organizing’ practice
- How you can apply and tailor the PRINCE2 processes within project context, including understanding the recommended roles and responsibilities within the process (RACI)
To take a look at our current selection of PRINCE2® 7 courses, click here