What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environments, and is a process-based method for effective project management that is used all over the world. This globally-recognised qualification teaches you the fundamental skills needed to be a successful project manager, and how to manage a project more effectively. And with the latest update, you can now tailor PRINCE2's methodology more easily to each project you undertake.
What are the differences between Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner?
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and prince2
- understand how prince2 principles underpin the prince2 method
- Understand the prince2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the prince2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Apply the prince2 principle in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of prince2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of prince2 processes in context
For information on the prerequisites, click here