Business Analyst Learning Path
In the competitive global world in which organisations now operate, and technical innovation is driving an increase in the amount of data and information now available to derive insights from, Business Analysis has become a core role in enabling businesses success.
Business Analysis will support organisations on:
- Strategic planning
- Understanding and recommending change
- Developing solutions that deliver value for stakeholders
- Improving processes and organisational change
Learning Business Analysis skills will also provide you with essential transferrable knowledge that can be used in many professions.
Who will benefit
This Business Analyst learning path provided by our partner Simplilearn will benefit graduates and professionals looking to change career or build new skills in business analysis.
This learning path with also benefit anyone working in these types of roles:
- Banking/Finance/Marketing/Supply Chain Network Professionals
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Consultants/Consultants
- Data Analysts
- IT Professionals
- Process Analysts/Process Improvement Analysts
- Project Managers
- Requirements Analysts
- Systems Analysts
Why sign up?
Business Analyst learning path will help you to:
- Learn a broad range of business analysis skills and other concepts and methodologies
- Advance your career prospects by learning skills that have been developed in collaboration with IBM and EY
- Support data driven, strategic descision making
- Identify areas for business improvements, increasing efficiencies and value co-creation for stakeholders
- Support change management initiatives
“The training delivery is seamless and flawless.”
“I am doing the Business Analyst Master Programme, and I am very happy as I can learn according to my time and pace.”
“All the topics are well covered and the added advantage is we get support from professionals.”
This learning path will teach you a variety of concepts, methodologies and skills across data analysis, Agile Scrum, MS Excel, Tableau, Python, R and SQL databases. This will enable you to successfully execute the three key aspects of business analysis:
- Requirements elicitation
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Requirements management and communication
To offer this course, Simplilearn has collaborated with IBM, and EY as a knowledge partner.
ILX Group, a leading global provider of project and programme management training, has partnered with Simplilearn – the world’s #1 online bootcamp and one of the world’s leading certification training providers – to offer this course.
- 8X Higher live interaction with applied learning in live online classes by industry experts
- Industry-recognised certificates from IBM (for IBM courses) and Simplilearn
- Portfolio-worthy capstone demonstrating concepts mastered
- 11+ projects that provide hands-on industry exposure
- Exclusive hackathons and live interaction with IBM
- Masterclasses by EY experts
There are no prerequisites for participating in the programme. The syllabus in this Business Analyst training course covers all the fundamentals. However, prior business analysis expertise is recommended.
- Business analytics planning and monitoring
- Requirements lifecycle management
- Data analytics
- Data visualisation
- Agile Scrum project management approach
Exin Agile Scrum Foundation
Exin Agile Scrum Master
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this learning path you will be able to:
- Use statistical tools and concepts like moving averages, ANOVA, hypothesis testing, and regression to data sets using Excel
- Understand the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
- Gain basic knowledge of the Agile perspective
- Learn how to analyse data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards
- Gain expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and their applications, sprint planning and reviewing, and daily Scrum synchronisation
- Understand business analysis key concepts & business analysis core concept model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, & completing various elements of business analysis tasks
- Master SQL concepts
- Plan, execute, monitor, & track a Scrum project
- Absorb Agile philosophy & gain deep knowledge of Scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organisation
Course completion criteria
Learner need to pass all the courses and meet the following requirements to get the Business Analyst certificate of completion:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional: Complete 85 percent of the OSL (or) attend one LVC batch and complete at least one project, and pass at least one assessment test with at least a 60 percent score
- Tableau Training: Complete 85 percent of the OSL (or) attend one LVC batch and complete at least one project
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Python: Complete 85 percent of the OSL
- Mathematical Optimization for Business Problems: Complete 85 percent of the OSL
- Business Analyst Capstone: Attend one LVC batch and complete at least one project
- Harvard Business Publishing Case Studies for Business Analysis: Attend one LVC batch
Frequently asked questions
How is the learning path delivered?
For the Business Analyst learning path, you will also have access to live instructor-led virtual classes for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) and Tableau Training courses. Over the course of your 12-month licence for this learning path, you will be able to join several of these virtual classes, so that you can revisit content as and when you need it. You will also have access to batch session recordings.
For how long will I have access to my learning path?
You will have 24/7 access for 12 months to all the self-paced e-learning content and the live instructor-led virtual classes. You can attend as many of the live virtual courses as are available to you in the 12 month period, and you also have 24/7 access to recordings of the live classes, which are available in the portal.
What are the technical requirements to access the e-learning portal?
The online learning portal can be accessed via all laptops and computers with an internet connection. It can also be accessed via tablets, although we would recommend downloading the Simplilearn app to access the portal via a mobile device. Preferred web browsers for the online learning portal are the latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari and Mozilla Firefox.
After I make my purchase, what are the next steps?
You will receive an email from ILX confirming your purchase and welcoming you to the Simplilearn learning pathway portal. The email will contain a link for you to set your password, and once completed, you will be prompted to sign in with your username and new password. From here, you will be able to click on the learning pathway that you have purchased, and it will automatically take you into the Simplilearn learning portal where you can start your course.
Is the cost of the exam included in the learning path?
No, the cost of the exam is not included in this learning path. However, you will receive Simplilearn course completion certificates once you meet the required criteria, detailed in the “About the programme” tab on this page.
How do I schedule my live class?
Login to the online learning portal and access the live class schedule. From there you will be able to book onto any courses that are available as part of your learning path. To access the live classes from a laptop or desktop, use Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari on Windows or macOS. To access the live classes from a mobile or tablet, ensure you have both the Simplilearn app and Cisco WebEx Meetings app installed, use the Simplilearn app to login, click on the ‘Live Classes’ and then on the ATTEND button. When using the Simplilearn app, you can enable the audio by clicking on the Calling icon and then clicking on Call Over Internet on the WebEx platform.
Who should I contact for assistance once I have purchased my learning path?
If you have a query regarding your purchase, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your query relates to the learning content or the online learning portal, please use the portal’s ‘Help & Support’ option in the top right corner of the screen.
Why Choose ILX Group?
graduates in Australia
in Australia since 2010