|"The ILX Group solution are much better equipped to manage projects in a more cost effective and timely way." NATO|
|"The design of the course material makes it easy for students to navigate through the course and optimise their learning." Brian Bear, Anglo American, South Africa|
|"The ILX Group courses form an important part of our Project training framework." Royal London Insurance|
|"With ILX we can cost effectively deliver a comprehensive training programme." West Middlesex University Hospital|
|"We have used the PRINCE2 Foundation course from ILX Group with excellent results." Salford City Council|
|"We took the PRINCE2 exam brimming in confidence and all passed." Programme Manager, Police IT Organisation (PITO)|
|"I will certainly recommend to anybody who wishes to take PRINCE2 courses in the future." Head of IT Projects, Stanley Leisure PLC|
|"Thanks for an excellent course here at the Authority, all passed :-)" Deputy Director, EFTA Surveillance Authority, Belgium|
|"There is no more to say ... A flexible, well-structured e-learning is the key to a successful project." Benoit Devolder, Navigha SA, Belgium|
|"I have experienced amazing after sales service, which has ultimately put ILX in a league of their own." David Coughlan, The IQ Business Group (Pty) Ltd, South Africa|
|"ILX Group have continually provided an excellent level and quality of training and helped us to achieve a 100% pass record to date." Mike Smith, Alpha Financial Markets Consulting|
|Keep your #furloughed staff engaged with the opportunity to #upskill through our discounted training package. It ha… h...|
|While client feedback is so important, sometimes it’s more proactive to ask for advice instead. @thriveglobal explo…...|
There are two levels of M_o_R certification:
· M_o_R Foundation
· M_o_R Practitioner
In addition, in order to maintain the status of M_o_R Registered Practitioner, certificate holders must re-take a re-registration exam every 3–5 years.
M_o_R Foundation Qualification
M_o_R Foundation Purpose
The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate is able to demonstrate a knowledge and comprehension of the four elements of the M_o_R framework:
· Embedding and reviewing and how they support corporate governance.
The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
M_o_R Foundation Target Audience
M_o_R Foundation is suitable for any organisation or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identifying, analyzing and managing risk at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives. The Foundation is aimed at
· Business Change Managers
· Programme and Project Managers
· Risk Managers
· Business and Programme and Project Support staff and managers
· Operational staff and managers
· Staff and Managers from other disciplines, particularly those responsible for establishing standards and /or integrating them with MSP and PRINCE2
M_o_R Foundation Training
M_o_R Foundation level certification can be achieved on it's own or within a course that combines both Foundation and Practitioner training.
ILX Group is the leading Accredited Training Organisation in best practice training and offers interactive, leading edge M_o_R Foundation e-learning and classroom training for individuals and organisations.
M_o_R Foundation examination format
· Multiple choice format
· 75 questions per paper
· 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
· 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass - 50%
· 60 minutes duration
· Closed book
M_o_R Practitioner Qualification
M_o_R Practitioner Purpose
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation. Individuals should be able to demonstrate Foundation competencies and, with suitable direction, should be able to start applying the M_o_R framework to a particular organisational perspective, but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual risk management expertise, complexity of the governance environment in place and the support provided for risk management in their work environment will all be factors that affect what the Practitioner can achieve.
This qualification is aimed at anyone working within a corporate governance environment that has responsibilities for identifying, assessing, planning, or managing risks, or reporting on risk management activities across the organisation.
M_o_R Practitioner Training
M_o_R Practitioner level certification can be achieved by completing a course that combines both Foundation and Practitioner training.
ILX Group is the leading Accredited Training Organisation in best practice training and offers interactive, leading edge M_o_R Practitioner blended learning and classroom training for individuals and organisations.
M_o_R Practitioner examination format
· Objective testing
· 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
· 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
· Three hours duration
· Candidates may make use of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners (the Management of Risk 'guide'), published by TSO, together with the ABC Guide Part A Example Techniques guidance document. No material other than the Question Booklet, the Scenario Booklet, the Answer Booklet and the two guides is to be used.
M_o_R Practitioner Re-registration examination format
· Objective-testing format
· 90 minutes duration
· Open book - candidates may make use of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners (the Management of Risk 'guide') published by TSO, together with the AXELOS guidance document ABC Consulting Ltd. Sample Risk Documents and Worked Examples of some of the Common Techniques. No other material other than the Question Booklet, the Scenario Booklet and the Answer Booklet can be used
· Contains 2 questions (each worth 20 marks)
· A total score of 20 out of 40 (50%) is required to pass