About the course
Our accredited ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) elearning helps prepare you for the DITS examination. The examination assesses whether you can demonstrate the understanding and application of the concepts, methods and principles of DITS as well as information from the related practices.
The ITIL 4 DITS qualification is one of the required modules for the designation of ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
This course will take approximately 25-30 hours to complete.
- You must complete accredited training.
- You must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification
- You must supply evidence confirming a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
By the end of this learning you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of the ITIL guiding principles in Digital and IT Strategy decisions and activities.
- Understand how to leverage digital strategy to react to digital disruption.
- Understand the relationship between the concepts of Digital and IT Strategy, the service value system and the service value chain, and explain how to utilize them to create value.
- Understand how an organization uses Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology.
- Understand strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer / market relevance and operational excellence.
- Understand the risks and opportunities of Digital and IT Strategy.
- Understand the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy.
- Understand how to implement a Digital and IT Strategy.
This course is for IT leaders and aspiring leaders to help them build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
The ITIL 4 Digital & IT Strategy, consists of a two-phased assessment approach:
- Practical assessments: You will be prompted throughout different phases of your learning to submit completed assessments to ILX for review by an SME. You will be provided with a case study and all relevant material within the learning course.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): Upon completion of the course and passing the practical assignments you will be able to book your multiple choice exam. The exam is taken online via remote proctor. For more information about taking your exam and to check the technical requirements please click here.
- There are four practical assessments that have to be completed and passed prior to the multiple choice exam.
- The format of the multiple choice exam is as follows:
- 60-minute duration
- 70% pass mark (21/30)
- Closed book