Reports to: UK Sales Director
Location: Work from home, located in the UK
ILX Group is an international accredited learning provider, specialising in improving capability in Project, Programme, Portfolio and Change Management, Agile, Service Management, Business Analysis, Quality Management and Commercial Management curriculum areas.
We offer a wide range of accredited learning courses, including PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, Scrum, MSP, ITIL 4, APM:PFQ and PMQ, PMI:CAPM and PMP, Agile PM, AgileBA, Lean Six Sigma and Software Testing.
ILX provides German-language PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and ITIL 4 accredited training, selling into Germany and other German-speaking countries. Over recent years, this has been a significant growth area for ILX and one in which we see opportunities for further expansion. Extending our international reach, we are now looking to develop a similar suite of self-paced digital courses in Dutch so we can replicate that growth in other national markets where Project Management is a growing career.
ILX currently has 64 employees, based in the UK and Australia/New Zealand, we are proud of our diverse culture, and always looking for talent to join our ILX family as we evolve and grow.
About the role
To support our consumer growth plan in Germany and the Netherlands, we are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual to contribute to our international expansion.
A Consumer Training Advisor is responsible for individual course bookings. Our courses can be taken in the classroom or virtually, as a scheduled public event, or attended as a self-paced digital course, where a 12-month licence is issued, to allow for learning to be done over an extended timeframe. ILX also recommend a blended option, where the customer can take their Foundation course digitally and the Practitioner course is taken in the classroom or virtually.
Training can be self-funded or paid for by the learner’s company. The booking/payment is made by the customer on the website or by the salesperson who takes their details and books it on the CMS (backend of website).
The Consumer Training Advisor can take up to three bookings per transaction; above this number it is passed over to Corporate Sales, to try and upsell to a companywide training package.
Essentially, the Consumer Training Advisor role is reactive, responding to incoming leads created by Marketing: quote requests, downloads, contact us forms, online chats, webinar leads etc.
The main objective is to respond as quickly as possible, advise what course is best suited to the customer’s needs and close/win the lead at the most profitable price.
Consumer Sales are responsible for managing the online chat for all our websites. Online chat enables visitors to our website to submit questions to which we aim to reply as helpfully as possible to efficiently secure a booking.
The Consumer Sales team puts through a high volume of transactions daily and efficiently respond to leads generated throughout the month.
Day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Following up all German and Dutch in-bound enquiries and leads
- Following up on ILXGROUP.COM, PRINCE2.COM and ITILTRAINING.COM website traffic, downloads, information requests and customer feedback requests, on an individual basis
- Advising and answering questions on live chat on all three websites, with a view to getting commitment
- Working as a team with our existing German/Dutch Training Advisor so all enquires, and leads are followed up quickly and efficiently
- Taking payment and processing orders
- Taking incoming sales calls
- Making proactive outbound calls including targeted email campaigns
- Liaising with our third-party course providers in the Netherlands and Germany. Answering their questions and solving any issues that arise with delegates.
- Monitoring third-party courses/dates on our websites, to make sure that courses are up to date and accurate
- Advising clients of the options available across our portfolio of training products
- Working collaboratively as part of the Consumer Team
- Providing first-class customer service over the phone, email, online
- Being responsive to the needs of all ILX enquirers
- Keeping abreast of new developments within both the ILX Group and the wider Best Practice Market
- Receiving and answering verbal and written queries received from clients and internal staff in a timely manner
- Working with Operations to ensure we are fulfilling the customers’ needs, post-sales
- Working with Marketing so all campaigns continue to generate interest and drive sales
- Send accurate weekly forecast to Sales Director
Desired skills and experience
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated with good interpersonal skills, and able to fit into a diverse team of people. You should be a team player and have a positive attitude.
You should be accurate in your work, energetic, customer-focused, and organised.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, including English and Mathematics
- German, Dutch and English-speaking
- Good written and oral communication skills
- IT literate and comfortable using a CRM system
For further information, please send your cv and covering letter to: Sally Moore, UK Sales Director at ILX Group, firstname.lastname@example.org