We are looking for a marketing executive to join our growing team, and help us take our marketing programmes to the next level.
If producing exciting digital content, optimising user experience and organising events sound good for you, then we'd like to meet you.
Working within the international marketing team in Bracknell, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional performance for a leading global training and consulting organisation with offices in London, Dubai and Melbourne.
Desired skills and experience
Our perfect candidate will have at least two years' experience across a range of marketing activity, in both the B2B and B2C environments, as well as significant experience in e-commerce. You will have regularly worked on an extensive range of digital, social media and email marketing. You will bring excellent organisational skills, incredible attention to detail and faultless written and verbal English skills, the ability to prioritise a demanding workload effectively and high interpersonal skills.
You'll need strong numeracy, literacy and accuracy skills together with a diplomatic approach to internal and external negotiations.
What will you be doing?
- Work with our head of marketing to develop and create copy and content for a new corporate-facing website, such as case studies
- Work in close collaboration with our web agency to plan, execute, and measure onsite experiments. Evaluate and improve the end-to-end visitor experience across multiple channels and touch points. Use findings to influence decisions on projects prioritisation
- Showcase fantastic content every day working directly with our web agency and designer to grow our social presence, and drive more traffic to our websites
- Analyse trends and optimise marketing spend based on performance and insights
- Continuously suggest new and creative growth opportunities
- Source and manage our annual calendar of events (breakfast briefings, exhibitions, etc.) to increase visits, engagement, and promote our brand
- Work with our consultancy team to create innovative and thought-provoking thought leadership content
- Strongly collaborate with the other members in the team and other internal stakeholders to ensure/maximise channels and sales integration
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and happy to drive through own initiatives
- Good understanding of SEO and PPC
- Experience managing websites, using CMS
- Knowledge and experience of working with CRM platforms (Pardot, Salesforce)
Good to have:
- Experience of international marketing
- Lead generation (B2B and B2C)
- Sales/business development
- Copywriting skills
- Events marketing experience
Competitive salary + benefits