About The Course
The course also includes support from an experienced PRINCE2 trainer. It is ideal for anyone looking to train in their own time, pace and location to suit them. It takes around
10–12 hours to complete.
- The history, need for and benefits of PRINCE2
PRINCE2 Overview & Principles
- Key Elements of PRINCE2
- The PRINCE2 Manual
- Structure of a PRINCE2 Project
- The PRINCE2 Process Model
- Process and Sub-Process Summary
- Information Flow
- Process Model Walkthrough
PRINCE2 Themes – Part 1
- Business Case
PRINCE2 Themes – Part 2
- Example of a PRINCE2 project
- Printable PRINCE2 documents
PRINCE2 Exam Technique
- How to approach the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
- Mock Exam Simulator
- Featuring sample questions from the PRINCE2
- Foundation Examination
- The PRINCE2 Template Manager
- A comprehensive collection of document templates
- to kick-start your implementation of PRINCE2.
- 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation course
- Full tutor support, plus many additional materials to help put PRINCE2 into practice
- PRINCE2 Foundation mock exam revision tool
- PRINCE2 Process Map
Please note: A Back up CD is available as an optional extra for this product and run inline with the course license period. CDs are non transferable and can only be used by the registered delegate.
- Contractors / consultants who need a fast, flexible training course
- Individuals looking to start a career in the Project Management and PRINCE2 environment
- New and experienced project staff
- People who wish to progress up to Practitioner training
- Project team leaders and their staff
The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
- Multiple choice format
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass - 50%
- Closed book
Sorry, there is currently no online demo for this product.
What are the benefits of studying PRINCE2 Foundation with e-learning?
- Save time and money - There are no travel and accommodation costs as you can study anywhere with an internet connection, and you won't have to take time off work
- Be prepared and confident for the exam - Test your knowledge in a fun, entertaining environment with the PRINCE2 Foundation exam revision tool
- Enjoy yourself! - This PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course is broken into bite-size lessons, combining leading edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention. Open the full course synopsis here.
- Feel confident with full tutorial support - Benefit from fast access to experienced, one-to-one learning support as you study via email and phone, so there is no need to feel isolated while you are learning
- Take your time - Study at your own pace by bookmarking your progress and picking up where you left off at a speed that suits you. The course takes around eight hours to complete and you can take the examination up to twelve months after purchase – though most people spread their learning over one or two weeks.
Who is the PRINCE2 Foundation course suitable for?
PRINCE2 Foundation is aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the follow-on Practitioner qualification.
By passing the Foundation exam, candidates should understand the structure and key terminology of the method. Specifically, the candidate should understand:
- The characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- The purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes
- The PRINCE2 principles
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes.
Can I try PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning before I buy?
Our PRINCE2 Foundation online course demonstration will allow you to try out our e-learning software before you purchase.
Click here to start the demo
Welcome to ILX Group video links
Click on a video link below to find out more about ILX Group and our Prince2 training services.
What Have Others Said About This Course?
Jeff Whiting, Mitsubishi Electric Europe UK
Life changing….I will be applying a huge amount from this course.
Head of IT Projects, Stanley Leisure plc, UK
Many thanks for an excellent and very enjoyable course. I found the handling of the discussions spot on and the fact that we were able to complete the syllabus proved this. I will certainly recommend to anybody who wishes to take PRINCE2 courses in the future.
Paul Westgate, Consultant, UK
With spare time being a big issue I found the interactive method of online learning very effective. The progression of learning is very logical and the use of manageable sized modules meant that I could progress at my own pace. In short it’s the best way to learn and I would recommend it to anyone.
Martyn Briggs, Individual UK
I purchased the PRINCE2 Foundation course package from yourselves and it was excellent in every aspect. I passed my Foundation exam with an 88% mark which, of course, was very gratifying and I put that down wholly to the style of the course you provided coupled with my own hard work.
I would be delighted for you to use my comments as a testimonial - praise where it is due...