M_o_R® Foundation Online/E-learning
ILX Group’s accredited M_o_R Foundation online course covers all aspects of the M_o_R guidance using voice-over, animation and activities, the course takes approximately 12 hours to complete which is equivalent to a three day workshop.
About The Course
The main body of the course consists of ten sessions which covers the principles, approach, processes, embedding & reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialisms.
- The purpose of the M_o_R Guide
- What is Risk Management and why is it important?
- Corporate Governance and Internal Control
- Where and when should Risk Management
- be applied?
- Risk Specialisms
- AXELOS Best Practice guidance
- An overview and introduction to the structure of M_o_R
- An introduction to the Principles, Approach,
- Processes, Embedding and Reviewing and
- Perspectives contained in the Management of
- Risk guidance
- A detailed review of the 8 principles which underpin the M_o_R guidance
- A look at the set of documentation which support the M_o_R approach, including the Risk Management policy, process guide, strategies and so on.
- The 4 main M_o_R processes of Identify, Assess, Plan and Implement, along with the process inputs, outputs, goals, tasks and techniques involved.
Embedding & Reviewing M_o_R
- This session looks at changing organisational culture, measuring the value and how to overcome the common barriers associated with the implementation of Risk Management, along with establishing opportunities for change
- The M_o_R guidance describes the context of Risk Management from 4 different organisational perspectives. These are Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational and this session looks at each in some detail.
M_o_R Health Check & Maturity Model
- M_o_R’s Health check tool, its purpose, process and framework
- An introduction to the Management of Risk maturity model, its use, composition and the benefits
- A look at some of the risk specialisms, including the management of Business continuity, Incident and crisis, Health and safety, Security and Financial risk
M_o_R Foundation Exam Technique
- How to approach the M_o_R examination
M_o_R Examination Simulator
- Featuring sample questions in the style of the M_o_R examination and timed to assist your preparation
- 12 months online access to our accredited M_o_R Foundation course
- Full tutor support, plus many additional materials to help put
- M_o_R into practice
- M_o_R Foundation mock exam revision tool
Please note: A Back up CD is available as an optional extra for this product and will only be valid for the course period
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management
- Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organisation’s overall exposure to risk
- Programme Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programmes
- Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects
- Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation
- 1 hour duration
- 75 questions (including five trial questions)
- 50% pass mark (35/70)
Sorry, there is currently no online demo for this product.
M_o_R covers a wide range of topics, including business continuity management, security, project / programme risk management and operational service management. These topics need to be placed into the context of an organisation framework for the Management of Risk. Some related topics such as security are highly specialised and the M_o_R guidance provides only an overview of such aspects.
Welcome to ILX Group video links
Click on a video link below to find out more about ILX Group and our Prince2 training services.
Sorry, there are currently no testimonials for this course.