ILX Group’s accredited M_o_R Foundation and Practitioner blended learning course contains all of the training and materials you need to attain both the Foundation and Practitioner qualifications in M_o_R. It combines interactive multimedia training, workshops, video, practical exercises, mock exam simulators, paper-based exercises and access to an M_o_R training expert throughout the entire programme including the two-day workshop.
The M_o_R Foundation exam must be taken and passed online via remote web proctor prior to attending the two-day Practitioner workshop.
The blended learning format is as follows:
- M_o_R online learning access provided upon purchase
- M_o_R Foundation exam: Must be taken online via remote web proctor and pass confirmation received prior to attending your workshop
- Two-day M_o_R practitioner workshop including M_o_R Practitioner exam. You will sit this exam at the end of the practitioner workshop
- The purpose of the M_o_R Guide
- What is risk management and why is it important?
- Corporate governance and internal control
- Where and when should risk
- Management be applied?
- Risk specialisms
- Global best practice guidance
- An overview and introduction to the structure of M_o_R
- An introduction to the principles, approach, processes, embedding and reviewing and perspectives contained in the management of risk guidance
- A detailed review of the 8 principles which underpin the M_o_R guidance
- A look at the set of documentation which support the M_o_R approach, including the risk management policy, process guide, strategies and so on
- The four main M_o_R processes of identify, assess, plan and implement, along with the process inputs, outputs, goals, tasks and techniques involved
Embedding & Reviewing M_o_R
- This session looks at changing organisational culture, measuring the value and how to overcome the common barriers associated with the implementation of risk management, along with establishing opportunities for change
- The M_o_R guidance describes the context of risk management from four different organisational perspectives. These are strategic, programme, project and operational and this session looks at each in some detail
M_o_R Health Check & Maturity Model
- M_o_R’s health check tool, its purpose, process and framework
- An introduction to the Management of Risk maturity model, its use,composition and the benefits
- A look at some of the risk specialisms, including the management of business continuity, Incident and crisis, health and safety, security and financial risk
M_o_R Foundation Exam Technique
- How to approach the M_o_R examination
M_o_R Examination Simulator
- Featuring sample questions in the style of the M_o_R examination and timed to assist your preparation
Explored through topic revision and&nbs