About The Course
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern - the only agile approach to focus on delivery of projects in a fully agile way - the certification lives up to its name by providing users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, whilst allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide.
The workshop is a one-day Practitioner course which provides the opportunity for participants to take the Practitioner examination in the afternoon.
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
- 4 questions per paper, 15 marks available per question
- 30 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 50%
- Two hours duration
- Open-book (restricted to the manual only) examination.
Sorry, there is currently no online demo for this product.
An AgilePM® Certification allows individuals to:
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
An AgilePM® Certification allows organisations to:
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives
- Complement and work with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process
- Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
Welcome to ILX Group video links
Click on a video link below to find out more about ILX Group and our Prince2 training services.
Sorry, there are currently no testimonials for this course.