Position: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Are you interested in developing your career as both a marketing professional and a graphic designer? Then this could be the job for you!
At ILX, we’re looking for a graphic designer to join our team in Bracknell, as we grow our digital marketing activity, globally.
ILX is an exciting, global, fast-growing provider of accredited professional training and consulting solutions. We specialise in digital and blended learning solutions, and we have delivered best practice training to more than 500,000 people, across 5,000 organisations, in over 120 countries — with local offices in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the US and the Middle East.
This is an initial three-month contract with the potential to go permanent.
What will you be doing?
You will be working closely with all members of the marketing team and our web agency on a daily basis. You will also need to collaborate with internal stakeholders within our sales and operations teams, to ensure campaigns are fully aligned across the business, and to maximise channels and sales integration.
Design activity will include:
- Designing banners, graphics and general artwork for emails and social media
- Designing graphics for web pages
- Using existing templates to create emails in Pardot
- Working on PowerPoint presentations to bring them in line with brand guidelines
- Updating and creating new printed collateral within existing templates – flyers, brochures, whitepapers, etc.
- Creating support materials for classroom courses
Desired skills and experience
Ideally you will have at least two year’s experience working in a similar graphic design role. We’re looking for someone with a creative eye, who can produce marketing collateral such as flyers and brochures, and create banners and graphics for emails, while working within corporate brand guidelines.
Our perfect candidate will have had experience in both the B2B and B2C environments, have faultless written English, and strong interpersonal skills. We want someone who has incredible attention to detail and excellent organisational skills — you will need to have the ability to prioritise a demanding workload effectively!
- Strong knowledge and experience of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience of working with CRM platforms (Pardot, Salesforce)
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and happy to drive through own initiatives
- Excellent written English and copywriting skills
Good to have:
- Experience of international marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of lead generation (B2B and B2C)
- Good understanding of SEO and PPC
- Knowledge of the learning and development industry
- Experience managing websites, using CMS
For further information, please send your cv and covering letter to: Rachel Firsht at firstname.lastname@example.org.