What is PRINCE2 7?
PRINCE2® a well-known methodology that is used by individuals and organisations globally to manage projects effectively and in a structured manner. It is adaptable and can be used to manage any project, regardless of scale, scope, and type. The PRINCE2 certification will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to be a well-rounded project manager, and help you progress your career.
The 7th Edition is an evolution of the methodology, and the updates add a new dimension to the guidance. As there are some new inclusions, such as a ‘people integrated element’, in addition to the principles, practices, processes and the project context. And four new management products within the PID for change, commercial, data and sustainability.
What are the differences between Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner?
By certifying in PRINCE2 Foundation you'll gain an understanding of:
- What projects are and what project management is
- Project management concepts
- The five integrated elements
By certifying in PRINCE2 Practitioner you'll learn how to:
- Practically apply the project management concepts within a project context
- Practically apply the five integrated elements within a project context
- Effectively manage people
PRINCE2® 7 Foundation and Practitioner
PRINCE2® 7 Foundation and Practitioner online plus pack
PRINCE2® 7 Foundation
PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner