About the course
The Praxis Foundation elearning course equips you with an understanding of project and programme functions and the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases using the Praxis Framework.
This course will take approximately 23 hours to complete.
There are no formal pre-requisites for attending this course.
The key things you will learn from the Praxis Framework Foundation certification are:
- The characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective project and programme management
- The purpose of the Praxis Framework, the project and programme roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models
- The goals and activities within the Praxis Frameworks process models and how they interface
- The importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the project and programme environment, and their recognised models
This course covers the following modules:
- Overview and benefits of Praxis Framework
- Characteristics of project, programme and portfolio management
- Integrative management functions
- Scope management
- Schedule management
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Resource management
- Goals, responsibilities, and typical activities that make up the project and programme processes
- Developing P3M interpersonal skills
This course would appeal to
- Practising Project or Programme Managers
- Project or programme team members wishing to become managers
- Individuals interested in a career in project or programme management
- Individuals pursuing the Praxis Framework Practitioner certificate
The exam is taken online via remote proctor. For more information about how to take your exam and the technical requirements, please click here.
- 75 simple multiple-choice questions
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- 50% pass mark (38 marks out of 75)