POSITION: Client Services Advisor (CSA)
ILX Group are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and a positive can do attitude to join the company, a leading learning and consultancy business based in Nantwich.
You will be responsible for ensuring the provision of excellent service to ILX Group clients by working alongside the sales team and delivering on our client commitments. You’ll report to Head of Sales. Your main duties will be to interact directly with potential, new and existing clients. You shall work to provide quality first class customer service, while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales.
- Receiving and answering verbal and written queries received from clients and internal staff in a timely manner
- Provide advice and support to other teams within the ILX Group – particularly when directly support our E-Learning clients
- When engaging with clients or prospects must show initiative in identifying sales opportunities to be communicated to salesperson
- Delivering customer specific WebEx’s that guide and advise our learners’ and administrators’ in how to get the maximum value from their e-learning
- Support Sales to drive usage and completion of E-Learning purchases
- Deliver appropriate Bronze, Silver and Gold service levels to our ILX Connect clients
- Answering support queries internal and external regarding the ILX Connect Service
- Integral part in the continual growth of this solution (USP) to ILX – how we can continually improve the service – arrange forums with key personnel who are classed as ‘Gold Users’
- Attend meetings with or independent of the Sales person to discuss and support the ILX Connect service.
- Arrange community discussion around E-Learning internally within companies.
KEY METRIC AREAS:
- Accuracy of task completion.
- Achievement of agreed objectives.
- Diplomatic handling of customer complaints
- Excellent listening skills
- Target driven
- Problem solver
- Complete customer centric approach
- Flexible, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Extremely good organisational skills
- Able to fit into a diverse team of people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works on own initiative
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Customer focused mind set
- Ability to learn quickly
- Passion for L&D
To apply for the Customer Services Advisor position, you should be educated to GCSE standard level sustaining at least 5 A*-C’s including English and Mathematics. You should understand the use of software including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint and be ideally familiar with the use of database packages.
Previous experience of E-learning an advantage
To apply to this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for an interview.