What is PRINCE2 7?
PRINCE2® a well-known methodology that is used by individuals and organisations globally to manage projects effectively and in a structured manner. It is adaptable and can be used to manage any project, regardless of scale, scope, and type. The PRINCE2 certification will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to be a well-rounded project manager, and help you progress your career.
The 7th Edition is an evolution of the methodology, and the updates add a new dimension to the guidance. As there are some new inclusions, such as a ‘people integrated element’, in addition to the principles, practices, processes and the project context. And four new management products within the PID for change, commercial, data and sustainability.
What are the differences between Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner?
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and prince2
- understand how prince2 principles underpin the prince2 method
- Understand the prince2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the prince2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Apply the prince2 principle in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of prince2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of prince2 processes in context
For information on the prerequisites, click here
PRINCE2® 7 Foundation and Practitioner
PRINCE2® 7 Foundation and Practitioner online plus pack
PRINCE2® 7 Foundation
PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner