Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Qualifications and Training
In order to sit the CBAP exam, you need to fulfil certain criteria:
- At least 7,500 hours of hands-on business analysis experience in the last 10 years - this must include at least 900 hours in four of the six BABOK Guide knowledge areas.
- A minimum of 35 hours of professional development in the past four years.
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional
- A Signed Code of Conduct
Before you can sit the CBAP exam, you will need to apply for membership with International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), the accrediting body for this qualification, via their website. The exam is computer-based, and must be taken at a Prometric test centre. To gain entry to the test centre and to your exam, your IIBA Profile Name must match your government identification. The CBAP exam is formulated from the body of knowledge in the BABOK® Guide, and the format is as follows:
- Three and a half hours in duration
- 120 questions
- Multiple choice
- Exam questions are both scenario and case study-based
To take a look at our current selection of Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) courses, click here