Lean Six Sigma Expert Learning Path
Lean Six Sigma is a measurable process improvement methodology that was first established in the 1980s by Motorola in Japan.
The methodology combines two business principles - Lean and Six Sigma - and enables collaborative teams to eliminate problems, remove waste, reduce variations, and improve efficiency and working conditions.
The tools, techniques and principles are proven to help organisations around the world get results and increase profitability.
Who will benefit
This Lean Six Sigma Expert learning path provided by our partner Simplilearn will benefit professionals who are responsible for improving organisational efficiency.
This programme will also benefit anyone working in these types of roles:
- IT Analysts
- Quality Control Engineers / Managers / Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Professionals looking to boost their knowledge and skills in Lean management and Six Sigma
Why sign up?
Becoming a Lean Six Sigma Expert will help you to:
- Advance your career or expand your career prospects
- Standardise and make process improvements
- Enable organisational growth
- Enhance company culture
- Gain understanding and knowledge of the methodology
“I was able to accomplish my desired career goals after taking up the Lean six sigma expert programme”
“It was a truly a great learning experience. The faculty is highly experienced.”
“The live classes were very good and well coordinated. The course material and toolkit provided with the course are very helpful.”
Learn the skills and knowledge to master two of the most important and widely used methodologies for quality management with this Simplilearn course: Lean Six Sigma Expert.
ILX Group, a leading global provider of project and programme management training, has partnered with Simplilearn – the world’s #1 online bootcamp and one of the world’s leading certification training providers – to offer this course.
- Applied learning approach
- 12 simulation exams and 18 case studies to help you ace the exams
- Hands-on knowledge with 4 industry-specific projects
- Earn an industry-recognised Master’s Certificate
Learners need to possess a high school diploma or an undergraduate degree in any discipline, as may be prevalent and accepted in their respective country of residence and/or work.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Quality management
- Lean management
- Process improvement
- DMAIC methodology
Key learning outcomes
- Become a key stakeholder in implementing and leading Lean Six Sigma projects in your organisation
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the definition phase
- Explain how to measure product and process in the measure phase
- Apply Lean concepts such as waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping, 5S, and mistake proofing
- Apply basic and advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs
- Process key statistical data operations using Minitab
- Export data to various MS Office applications
Course completion criteria
To unlock the Lean Six Sigma Expert certificate, learners must pass all the courses in the learning path:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: Attend 1 LVC batch OR Complete 85 percent of OSL, pass a project, pass assessment test with a score of at least 60 percent
- Minitab: Complete 85 percent of OSL, no project criteria, pass assessment test with a score of at least 65 percent
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: Attend 1 LVC batch AND Complete 85 percent of OSL, pass a project, pass assessment test with a score of at least 60 percent
- Harvard Business Publishing Case studies for Lean Six Sigma: Complete 100 percent of OSL, no project criteria, no test criteria
- Lean Management: Complete 85 percent of OSL, no project criteria, pass assessment test with a score of at least 60 percent
- Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare: Complete 85 percent of OSL, no project criteria, no test criteria
- Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology: Complete 85 percent of OSL, no project criteria, no test criteria
Frequently asked questions
How is the learning path delivered?
This learning path is delivered in conjunction with our partner, Simplilearn. You will get access to self-paced e-learning content for all the courses included in the learning path. For the Lean Six Sigma Expert learning path, you will also have access to live instructor-led virtual classes for the Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt courses. Over the course of your 12-month licence for this learning path, you will be able to join more than 30 of these virtual classes, so that you can revisit content as and when you need it. You will also have access to batch session recordings.
For how long will I have access to my course?
You will have 24/7 access for 12 months to all the self-paced e-learning content and the live instructor-led virtual classes. You can attend as many of the live virtual courses as are available to you in the 12 month period, and you also have 24/7 access to recordings of the live classes, which are available in the portal.
What are the technical requirements to access the e-learning portal?
The online learning portal can be accessed via all laptops and computers with an internet connection. It can also be accessed via tablets, although we would recommend downloading the Simplilearn app to access the portal via a mobile device. Preferred web browsers for the online learning portal are the latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari and Mozilla Firefox.
After I make my purchase, what are the next steps?
You will receive an email from ILX confirming your purchase and welcoming you to the Simplilearn learning pathway portal. The email will contain a link for you to set your password, and once completed, you will be prompted to sign in with your username and new password. From here, you will be able to click on the learning pathway that you have purchased, and it will automatically take you into the Simplilearn learning portal where you can start your course.
Is the cost of the exam included in the course?
No, the cost of the exam is not included in this learning path. However, you will receive Simplilearn course completion certificates once you meet the required criteria, detailed in the “About the programme” tab on this page.
How do I schedule my live class?
Login to the online learning portal and access the live class schedule. From there you will be able to book onto any courses that are available as part of your learning path. To access the live classes from a laptop or desktop, use Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari on Windows or macOS. To access the live classes from a mobile or tablet, ensure you have both the Simplilearn app and Cisco WebEx Meetings app installed, use the Simplilearn app to login, click on the ‘Live Classes’ and then on the ATTEND button. When using the Simplilearn app, you can enable the audio by clicking on the Calling icon and then clicking on Call Over Internet on the WebEx platform.
Who should I contact for assistance once I have purchased my learning path?
If you have a query regarding your purchase, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.If your query relates to the learning content or the online learning portal, please use the portal’s ‘Help & Support’ option in the top right corner of the screen.
Why Choose ILX Group?
graduates in New Zealand
in New Zealand since 2010