PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To be responsible for ensuring the provision of excellent service to ILX Group customers and employees alike, in relation to best practice classroom-based training and related services.
Key duties which the job holder is responsible for:
- Ensuring that public scheduled and client specific training events are delivered to the highest quality standards with the correct materials, trainers and facilities being available.
- Issuing joining instructions and pre-course reading for public and corporate courses.
- Managing changes to exam dates, venues and cancellations as appropriate..
- Provide advice and support to other teams within the ILX Group.
- Ensuring public scheduled and custom exams are booked and processed in accordance with the required deadline.
- Liaising with clients and departmental managers to book delegates onto exam events.
- Advising clients of exam results and sending certificates.
- Process invigilator applications
- Responding to verbal and written queries received from clients and internal staff in a timely manner.
- Assisting with travel arrangements for trainers
- Other duties to include holiday and absence cover for colleagues in the operations team and as directed by the Customer Services Manager and Operations Manager
KEY METRIC AREAS:
- Accuracy of task completion
- Achievement of agreed objectives
- Customer complaints
- Customer centric in all areas
- Excellent oral communication
- Energy, enthusiasm and tenacity
- Use of software including ideally Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ideally familiar with the use of database packages
- Educated to GCSE standard including English and Mathematics
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and able to fit into a diverse team of people
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com