About the course
Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is primarily within organisations where change can have greater impact. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice. Once you have passed the Foundation qualification you can progress to the more advanced Practitioner qualification.
It takes approximately 10-12 hours to complete the online learning.
There are no formal pre-requisites required in order to begin a Foundation course in Change Management.
The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner certification.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change, and be able to develop strategies to help people through change
- Develop insights into how organisations work , organisational culture and the models and processes of change
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organisations and how to define a change vision
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change
- Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans
- Appreciate the impact of change on organisations , how to build momentum for change and sustain it
- Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team
- 12 months online access to accredited ILX Change Management e-learning
- Change Management mock exam revision tools
- Full ILX tutor support
- Access to ILX Connect
These options are also available during the checkout process to enhance your learning experience:
- Change Management official manual
- Change Management Foundation exam - valid for 12 months from purchase date. Must be taken online via web proctor
- The change management context
- Learning and the individual
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation – Part 1
- Change and the organisation – Part 2
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communication and engagement
- Change impact
- Change readiness
- Exam technique
- Exam simulator
Accreditation: The purpose of the Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organisational change initiative.
The Change Management qualification is aimed at anyone involved in change at any level within an organisation
- Change leaders (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Change managers
- Portfolio managers
- Organisational development managers
- Change ‘agents’ (e.g. business change managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. programme/project managers)
- Change support (e.g. programme/project office) and operational line
- Senior management