About the course
The Practitioner level qualification aims to measure whether those that pass the examination have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation.
It is expected to take approximately 12 hours to complete this learning.
You must hold one of the following qualifications to be eligible to take the AgilePM Practitioner examination:
- AgilePM Foundation certificate
- DSDM Foundation certificate
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner certificate
By the end of this learning, you should be able to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of agile products produced during an agile project in a given scenario
- Apply the following agile techniques in a project situation: Facilitated workshops; MoSCoW prioritisation; Iterative development; Modelling; Timeboxing
- Identify the agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an agile project which are specific to an agile project
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate and measure progress in an agile project
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an agile project from a given scenario
- 12 months online access to accredited AgilePM Practitioner e-learning
- Full tutor support by phone or email for the duration of your learning
- AgilePM Practitioner exam: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Must be taken online via web proctor
- AgilePM handbook
Important: Please note you will require a copy of the AgilePM handbook for the AgilePM Practitioner exam. This is not included in the purchase price. Should you wish to purchase the manual you can add it to your shopping cart once you have selected your chosen date.
This qualification is aimed at:
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
The exam is not included with this product however it is available as an optional extra. If you do wish to take the exam it is available online via remote proctor. For more information about taking your exam and to check the technical requirements please click here.
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book (restricted to the official manual only) examination