About the course
ILX Group’s accredited AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner plus pack contains everything you need, including both exams and the Official AgilePM handbook manual to attain both the Foundation & Practitioner qualifications in AgilePM – without having to enter the classroom!
Accredited by the APM Group, AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner elearning course aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile.
It is expected to take approximately 22 hours to complete both the Foundation and Practitioner elearning.
There are no formal pre-requisites for attending the Foundation exam.
In order to sit the Practitioner exam you must hold one of the following qualifications:
- Agile PM Foundation certificate
- DSDM Foundation certificate
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner certificate
By the end of this learning, you should understand the key principles and terminology within the Agile Management Foundation guidance. Specifically:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of agile
- The lifecycle of an agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an agile project and their purpose
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an agile project
By the end of this learning, you should be able to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an agile project to a given scenario
- Produce and evaluate the content of agile products produced during an agile project in a given scenario
- Apply the following agile techniques in a project situation: Facilitated workshops; MoSCoW prioritisation; Iterative development; Modelling; Timeboxing
- Identify the agile techniques to be used for a given situation within a scenario
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles within a given scenario
- Understand the mechanisms for control of an agile project which are specific to an agile project
- Understand in outline how to test, estimate, and measure progress in an agile project
- Describe the agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an agile project from a given scenario
With a clear, concise, and detailed perspective on project productivity, the certification is useful to all competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
The AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner exams are taken online via remote proctor. For more information about how to take your exam and the technical requirements, please click here.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book (restricted to the official manual only) examination