P3O Foundation e-Learning
A distance learning solution for reaching P3O Foundation level certification using accredited, interactive e-learning.
P3O Foundation e-Learning Overview
ILX Group’s accredited P3O Foundation e-learning course covers all aspects of the P3O guidance. Using voice, animation and activities, the course takes approximately twelve hours to complete which is equivalent to a three-day workshop. The main body of the course consists of seven lessons which cover the principles, techniques and structure for implementing a Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, including a Centre of Excellence, through to the business case and planning for implementation.
Increased confidence for the exams
The highly interactive P3O Foundation exam simulator will give you a real-time opportunity to practice your exam technique prior to attempting the real exam.
P3O expert support
You will have access to a P3O training expert throughout your study via phone or email.
- An exam simulator which results in exceptional pass rates
- Increased retention of learning
- Less time taken to learn
- Increased control and visibility of progress and achievement
- Reduced travel costs
- Accessible from any location
- Those requiring an understanding of Portfolio Management and the supporting environment for successful programmes and projects.
- Managers attempting to provide a structure for prioritisation and control of corporate organisational investments, particularly those using PRINCE2 and MSP, although any methodology can be effectively improved using the P3O model.
- There are no pre-requisites for studying this course or qualification other than an understanding of the project and programme environment.
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that e-learning is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our courseware offers training which is superior to the majority of available "classroom" options. Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of e-learning makes it a compelling option for training. Staff gain the knowledge that they need and the training can be targeted at specific individual requirements, any time, any place. Staff also learn at their own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required during the course and as a refresher.
Everything You Need - Included In the Package:
- Accredited P3O Foundation e-learning on CD
- Exercise book and P3O manual
- P3O Foundation mock exam simulator
- Foundation exam fees (to be booked in various locations in United States and worldwide up to 12 months after purchase)
- Full tutor support while you study
Please note: The e-learning can be used on a PC or Mac. Please specify when ordering if you require a Mac version.
How and where do I take the exams?
The P3O Foundation exam is included in this e-learning package and can be taken up to 12 months after purchase in locations worldwide.
ILX runs exams in over 250 countries worldwide, so you can book your exam at a location convenient to you. View our current schedule of dates and locations. Booking your exam couldn't be easier - details will be sent with your pack.
Is The Course Accredited?
Yes, the course is accredited by the APM Group (APMG).
How Long Does The Course Take To Complete?
Approximately 12 e-learning study hours.
Require training for a group?
Call us on +1 (212) 618 1261 to discuss your training requirements or fill in a quote request form and we will get back to your with a quote.
You can buy this product online or if you would like to talk to someone about any questions you have or order over the phone please contact a training advisor on +1 (212) 618 1261 or fill in our contact us form.