Booking your Software Testing exam
Exams provided with Software Testing elearning courses from ILX Group can be booked in numerous locations internationally and are valid for 12 months from purchase.
Full booking details will be sent to you by ILX after you have purchased your training package - please note that it can take up to 5 working days for Prometric to process exam vouchers but we will email you your voucher as soon as it is ready.
You can take your exam through Prometric who provide exam centres in locations worldwide.
Software Testing Foundation and Intermediate Exam Booking Instructions
In order to book your Software Testing Foundation exam, make sure you have your exam voucher with you and follow these steps:
- Go to the Prometric online exam booking site (opens in a new window).
- In the 'Test Takers' area, select your testing program by opening the Information Technology (IT Certification) list and then choose either EXIN or BCS/ISEB, depending on your voucher.
- Click 'Start' in the Get Started box.
- Click on Schedule An Appointment.
- Select your Country and State (if applicable) from the drop down boxes and click Next.
- At the bottom of the ISEB information page that is shown, click the Next button.
- Select your exam from the selection box, then click Next:
- BHO-010 - ISEB ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing for the Foundation exam
- BHO-007 - ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing for the Intermediate exam