MoV Foundation Online e-Learning
An e-learning solution for reaching MoV Foundation level certification
ILX Group's accredited MoV Foundation e-learning course covers all aspects of the MoV guidance. Using voice, animation and activities, the course has the same syllabus/content, equivalent to a three day workshop.
The main body of the course consists of 11 sessions which covers MoV Principles, Processes and Techniques. It also covers MoV Approach and Implementation, the MoV Environment, Embedding MoV and the MoV Guidance Appendices.
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers - responsible for instigating MoV studies with a view to starting new programmes or projects
- Programme Managers - responsible for making sure programmes deliver the best value solutions taking into account the views of the stakeholders
- Project Managers - responsible for delivering products from their projects that represent the best value for money solutions
- Operational Managers - responsible for undertaking MoV studies to assist in reviewing operational procedures and improving efficiency
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Value within their organisation
Course Benefits And Features
Saves time and money
You won't have to pay for travel and accommodation as e-learning allows delegates to train anywhere, anytime. All you need is access to the Internet and you can study when and where it suits you!
Prepares delegates to pass the exam
The ILX MoV Foundation e-learning course unique mock exam simulator allows delegates to test and re-test their understanding of the MoV foundations and be confident for the exam.
Provides optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention
The ILX MoV Foundation e-learning course is broken into bite-size lessons and combines leading edge multi-media and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention.
Has full support
Full tutorial support is available via phone and email for the duration of study, so delegates needn't feel isolated while they are learning.
Promotes self paced learning
Delegates can study at their own pace by bookmarking their progress and picking up where they left off at a pace that suits them. The course takes around eight hours to complete and most people spread it over one or two weeks. Delegates can take the examination up to twelve months after you purchase the course, giving them plenty of time.
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that e-learning is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our courseware offers training which is superior to the majority of available "classroom" options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of e-learning makes it a compelling option for training. Delegates gain the knowledge that they need and the training can be targeted at specific individual requirements, any time, any place. Delegates also learn at their own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required during the course and as a refresher.
Everything Required For Certification - What's Included:
- 12 months online access to the accredited MoV Foundation course
- The course consists of animations, audio and interactive exercises
- Additional features such as sticky notes, a "favourites" option, simple administration functionality, review bar and real time pause
- MoV Foundation exam fee
- Randomised MoV Foundation exam simulator
- FAQ's and keyword search.
How And Where Do I Take The MoV Exam?
The MoV Foundation exam fee is included, and can be taken up to 12 months after purchase in locations worldwide.
ILX run exams in over 250 countries worldwide, so you can book at a location convenient to you.
Require Training For A Group?
Call us on +44 1270 611 600 to discuss your training requirements or fill in a request a quote form and we will get back to you with a tailored quote.
You can buy a single user course online for €410+VAT/TVA or call +44 1270 611 600 to speak with a training advisor in order to discuss your requirements.