M_o_R Foundation eLearning
An e-learning solution for reaching M_o_R Foundation level certification
ILX Group's accredited M_o_R Foundation e-learning training course covers the same syllabus as the 3 day classroom course. Using voice, animation and activities, the course takes approximately twelve hours to complete and can be taken anywhere, anytime.
The main body of the course consists of ten sessions which covers the principles, approach, processes, embedding and reviewing and perspectives of the Management of Risk guidance. The course also looks at Risk Health Checks, the Management of Risk Maturity Model and Risk Management Specialisms.
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers - responsible for corporate governance and the organisation's overall exposure to risk.
- Programme Managers - responsible for risk relating to specific programmes.
- Project Managers - responsible for managing risk in projects.
- Operational Managers - responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services.
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organisation
Course Benefits and Features
Saves time and money
You won't have to pay for travel and accommodation as e-learning allows delegates to train anywhere, anytime. You don't even require an Internet connection to run this course!
Prepares delegates to pass the exam
The ILX M_o_R Foundation e-learning course unique mock exam simulator allows delegates to test and re-test their understanding of the M_o_R foundations and be confident for the exam.
Provides optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention
The ILX M_o_R Foundation e-learning course is broken into bite-size lessons and combines leading edge multi-media and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention.
Has full support
Full tutorial support is available via phone and email for the duration of study, so delegates needn't feel isolated while they are learning.
Promotes self paced learning
Delegates can study at their own pace by bookmarking their progress and picking up where they left off at a pace that suits them. The course takes around eight hours to complete and most people spread it over one or two weeks. Delegates can take the examination up to twelve months after you purchase the course, giving them plenty of time.
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that e-learning is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our courseware offers training which is superior to the majority of available "classroom" options. Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of e-learning makes it a compelling option for training. Delegates gain the knowledge that they need and the training can be targeted at specific individual requirements, any time, any place. Delegates also learn at their own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required during the course and as a refresher.
Everything you need - included in the package:
- The full course can be delivered by CD-ROM, network, intranet or hosted by ILX
- Material consisting of animations, audio and interactive exercises
- Management of Risk Foundation exam
- Official Management of Risk manual
- Course manual reflecting the course content
- Additional features such as sticky notes, a "favourites" option, corporate notes, simple administration functionality, review bar and real time pause
- A comprehensive maintenance service so that corporate users have the most up to date course
- Randomised M_o_R Foundation exam simulator
- FAQ's and keyword search
How and where do I take the exams?
The M_o_R Foundation exam is included in this e-learning package and can be taken up to 12 months after purchase in locations worldwide.
ILX runs exams in over 250 countries worldwide, so you can book your exam at a location convenient to you. View our current schedule of dates and locations. Booking your exam couldn't be easier - details will be sent with your pack.
Require Training For A Group?
Call us on +44 1270 611 600 to discuss your training requirements or fill in a request a quote form and we will get back to you with a tailored quote.
You can buy a single user pack online for €485+VAT/TVA or call +44 1270 611 600 to speak with a training advisor in order to discuss your requirements.