23 June 2010
ILX Group Plc - 2009/10 Preliminary Results
ILX Group plc ('ILX' or the "Company"), the AIM quoted provider of e-learning software and business training, announces its unaudited preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2010. The results are in line with market forecasts.
- Revenue £14.7 million (2009: £15.6m)
- Profit before tax and exceptional items* £1.1 million (2009: £1.7m)
- Strong cash generation; Net debt reduced by £1.5 million
- Dividend maintained @1.50p per share
- Best Practice division increased revenues and operating margins
- ILX now global market leader in PRINCE2®
- International Division formed; overseas outlook positive
- Significant annualised cost savings implemented
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share* 3.75p (2009: 6.04p)
* Full details are included in the Chief Executive’s Business Review
Ken Scott, Chief Executive of ILX Group plc, commented:
In the year to 31 March, 2010, revenues attributable to the Group’s e-learning software products accounted for 44% of revenues and 62% of gross profit. All of these revenues come from the Company’s proprietarysoftware products. It is clear that the Group’s unique strength lies in this area and the development of software products and new technologies in e-Learning will provide the principal focus for growth going forward, allied to an increasing contribution from overseas sales.
Revenues across the Group for the current year to date are up 10% and overall, the outlook is one of steady improvement."
For further information, please contact:
|ILX Group plc||FinnCap||Lothbury Financial Services|
|Ken Scott, Chief Executive
Tel: 020 7751 7100
Marc Young/Rhydian Bankes
Tel: 020 7600 1658
|Michael Padley/Libby Moss
Tel: 020 7868 2567